Thursday, November 10, 2011

Snow.. YUCK!

Wow.. it's been awhile since I've posted.
Since my last post, I've started a new job. I'm working in the photo/media department at a Meijer store in the town I live in. I like the job and best of all, it's a paycheck! :D
I found out Italy is probably not going to be a possibility since it's going to be around $4,500 total. That's o.k. though.. I'll just convince my sister to go to Florida with me sometime. I kinda doubt she's going to need too much convincing though. haha
The beginning of October I went on a retreat with my church group. I really had fun going on that. A couple of my friends convinced me to ride the zip line that the camp had. It was fun, except for the fact that I got "stuck" hanging over the lake for a few minutes. Not real sure how that happened, but it did. Just my luck! haha
It's "officially" winter; it snowed here today! :( I'd prefer if we skipped winter and went right back to spring.. gonna have to ask God about that because I'm already over the whole snow/cold weather thing! lol
Well, better get back to studying.. I don't think I'll be able to get college credit from writing a blog post. :) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment